Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

NED

All the abnormalities seen on previous scans are stable except for the right renal cyst which presents as "without significant change". This is the best news that I could ask for and is known to us patients as NED (No Evidence of Disease). Yay me!

I wish this news for my friends and family as well as yours. So many are not living among us any longer. Many are months, weeks, days or minutes from taking their last breath. Some have small children who are defenseless over the fate of their parent's as well as themselves.

While I love "no significant change" in some case, I want SIGNIFICANT change to occur now in medicine. I want CANCER GONE. Don't you?

We are going to do this. We will find a way and it will happen. How fast it happens all depends on how fast we can raise the money for these clinical trials.

Do you want to help? Can you spare one dollar and ask everybody to do the same? If so please either visit our website to donate or mail your checks to me at 80 Harvard St. Malden, MA 02148 made payable to: Angiosarcoma Awareness, Inc

Love and light,

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 1:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home