Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Today Is My New Beginning

I've been dreaming of this day for so many years and it's finally here, my new beginning.

I start my first Reiki class today and I already want to blog about the experience but it may have to wait until tomorrow.

I already have a list of people that I want to treat in addition to the countless strangers who will cross my path. By mid April when I complete the 2nd level I will be able to begin.

This is better than Christmas!

All my AS and other cancer friends (and their families), please try and get some Reiki now to help with your treatments.

Love and Light,

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 6:47 AM

1 Comments:

At March 19, 2011 8:53 AM , Anonymous Brian Triber said...

Allowing energy to flow through you to others is the best gift anyone can give. Smiles and wishes of light on your first day!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home