Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Monday, February 21, 2011

What's your very first memory?

My very first memory was one of pain. I was standing in my crib and had the most intense pain in my right hip. I was crying for help and it finally arrived. I was picked up by someone who took my pain away. It was years before I learned why I was in pain and who came to my rescue.

One of the pins that held my cloth diaper together had come undone and was sticking into my hip. It was my big sister, Lisa, who heard my cries and came to my rescue.

To this day she still comes to my rescue if I need her and she’ll always be my hero.

With Love and Light,
Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 1:38 AM

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2011 9:11 PM , Blogger Lisa said...

Wendy - those diaper pins were horrible - I ran every time I heard you cry...I will always be there for you - always.
xoxo Lisa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home