Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Reason To Share

Regarding my 71-A post, I fudged my test so that I wouldn’t get into the Major Works program. I was teased in school, neglected (not on purpose) at home and the only reprieve I had was my neighborhood gang, my friends. My brother told me I would lose them once I went to Major Works. I panicked and chose the wrong road. I hadn’t figured this out until some years after mom passed.

The reason I share any of my experiences is not in search of pity, attention or acceptance. I share them as a way to plant seeds to all who open their heart to read so that maybe, something I say will resonate and lead readers to stay on their path and recognize their defining moments along the way.

Love and Light,

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 12:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home