Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wishful Thinking

One of my stories from my chemo days (my hair was just starting to fall out) ended with me ripping it out in huge masses and throwing it at the pharmacy technician.

I held out hope that somehow I could obtain video footage but I finally got a hold of the man in charge and they don't go that far back. I not only wanted to see it myself, but give you all that kind of belly-aching, "laugh so hard you cry" laugh.

Looks like I'll have to try my best to create a visual with my writing.
Until then~

WL&L

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 2:49 PM

1 Comments:

At February 24, 2011 9:51 PM , Anonymous Brian Triber said...

Just write it the way you tell it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home