Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Another Rabbit Hole? I'm Not Ready!

I didn't fall into a Rabbit Hole (RH) today, I woke up in one. Spent the entire day and night in one (though I didn't recognize or acknowledge it) and just now put two-and-two together. I can't count how many times I've made this same mistake. I mean this goes back my entire life...well until now.

I just worked so hard to climb out of the last RH. I haven't even recovered from it yet, so why has another appeared so soon? I'm not ready!

Essentially I learned two things in this area:
1>We don't always fall into a RH, sometimes we wake up in one.
2> It doesn't matter if whether or not we are ready. We don't get to decide and sometimes they do appear back-to-back.

I know, it really stinks but it's truly for our own good.

Well, I gotta get busy piecing it together.
To be continued…

posted by Unknown @ 9:06 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home