Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I am DISTRAUGHT!

Did any of you watch American Idol tonight? I just finished watching it and I am upset beyond words. They did a tremendous job with Idol gives back! I pretty much cried the whole time. These are the things I think about, especially at night, and many nights I just cry thinking about what is going on in this world and how I just want to help. Of course I went to the website www.americanidol.com and made a small donation but it just doesn't even touch upon what I really want to do.

If you haven't done so, please consider making a contribution to the "Idol Gives Back" campaign. Any amount will help!

Love and light,

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 11:05 PM

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2007 9:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its sad, when people who need .That we are...I Can't spell . Oh know , Ok ,ok I not going to try to spell . any we are ,For........it .Ok ,I hope you have a wonderful day . LOve Cousin Craig .

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home