Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

More Babble

My MRI is today at 5:00 and I'm feeling anxious. I will be taking Valium for this test and this fact brings me some comfort. See? Find the positive in any situation! I'm working part time in the office for a plumber with the administrator, Sherri, who is also my friend. The NP called me yesterday at work to let me know she was calling in some meds for my MRI. Maybe I'm paranoid but she sounded funny on the phone. The familiar funny like she knew something she wasn't telling me. Please let it just be paranoia. In any case, supposedly I'll have the results by Friday or maybe even sooner. I'm hoping to post good news.

So we had Justin's hockey tournament this weekend in Marlborough. It was fun, exciting, and exhausting. The first game was on Wednesday and we commuted for this and our team won. The next game was Friday night. We checked into the hotel early in the day and spent the day swimming and such. Our team tied 2-2 but we should have won because we clearly scored a goal but neither ref. saw the puck pass the line. We had it on tape and I almost got thrown out of the rink for my big mouth. I can't do anything other than laugh. I do have a problem where I turn into a crazy hockey mom and it's not under my control. As soon as the game starts I feel a shift from within and I become a looney tune. Saturday night we had another late game and we won. Our next game was very early Sunday morning and the team pulled it together for another win. This brought us to the playoff game. Sadly we lost. If we won we would have played our 3rd game, the championship game at 5:00. But since we didn't we had time to kill because we had a 9:00 PM game at Merrimack College for out regular season that we couldn't get out of. That would have been 4 games in one day. As it was, we lost the game at Merrimack. Our kids were so visibly exhausted that I honestly don't know how they even managed to stand up let alone skate. And you should have seen us parents. You would have thought by looking at us that we were the ones who played hockey.

That's all for now~

Love and light,

Wendy





posted by Unknown @ 8:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home