Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hello 2007

Welcome 2007!!
I hope this finds you all happy and healthy. Once again I haven't written in some time. My last few entries were in regards to our tenants and that is a chapter I can add to my book- file under "horror story"

Peter and I had a rocky start to our relationship with the added stress of the tenant situation. I wouldn't have blamed him if he took off running. But I am happy to say that we survived it and I'd like to say it made us stronger as a couple. Peter is such a good man with a heart of gold and strength. This has to be true to put up with me wouldn't you say? I'm easy to please yet so complicated! Well whatever the case may be, I'm eternally grateful to be sharing my life with him.

My health is somewhat stable. My main complaint is that I have every symptom of Hypothyroidism but my initial blood testing puts me within the normal range but at the high end. I'm struggling the most with always being cold. And when I say cold, I am literally suffering with this and so much so that I can become a basket case from it. Writing this sounds silly unless you've been there. I've also been steadily losing my mind so much that I thought I have Dementia or something along those lines. I get overwhelmed so easily that it causes extreme anxiety and panic attacks. I didn't realize that these symptoms fall under Hypothyroidism also. This news comforted me. I need help.

Now about my Heart. My Echocardiogram showed some Mitral valve regurgitation. This could become very serious and I will have to have some additional testing. I'm ashamed to say that I've been putting it off but as soon as I'm done with this posting I am calling the doc to book an appointment. While I only know the basics, this condition is caused from the chemo.

Now on to some good news!

Tonight we are getting a puppy! She's arriving at Logan airport where we will be there to greet her, then rush Justin off to hockey practice and then to parent/teacher conference. This puppy is going to have to learn real quick that this family is always on the go.

I'd like to post a picture but I'm having trouble doing so.

Until later........... and as always,
Love and light,

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 9:43 AM

1 Comments:

At February 01, 2007 1:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy! Your just a little overdue with your update. Its about time! Maybe you can post up a picture of your new puppy. She looks so cute! I cannot wait to meet her.

Talk to you later. Lots of love!
Your big bro.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home