Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hello Molly!

For those of you who haven't heard yet, we named the puppy Molly. It took a few days to decide unanimously but we did it together. Molly seems to fit. I have to say that I knew having a puppy would be a lot of work, but I am enjoying this experience and Molly is smarter than I ever imagined she could be. She sleeps amazingly well at night and has such a sweet disposition. Even Peter, who isn't crazy about small dogs seems to have taken to her more than he'd admit. And Molly either came here already trained to fetch whatever we throw, sit pretty for a treat, and come when she's called or she's an extremely fast learner!

Molly came from Missouri with her brother (who still doesn't have a name). My friend Alison bought a Shih Tzu for her friend Paul. Molly and I went to Alison's a few days after they arrived and the two puppies instantly recognized each other. It was the cutest thing I ever saw.

Until later,
~W~

posted by Unknown @ 12:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home