Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Feeling better

Tonight I am feeling so much better! I thought they may send me home today but honestly I felt awful. I was still running a fever today and my white counts were still too high according to Beth who came to see me tonight. So I guess as long as I don't spike a fever overnight and if my counts are good, I'll go home tomorrow. Beth mentioned that she'd like to prescribe another Physical Therapy. I did it in the fall of 2005 and it's not fun. I'd have to go to Lahey every day for 5 weeks. As I leave each day they wrap you like a mummy from my fingers to my shoulder and since I am a lefty to begin with, it's very difficult to do anything! It will be a challenge trying to work my part time job but I'll do it somehow.

OK I wore myself out typing so I'll end with the usual....Love and light,

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 10:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home