Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Monday, April 02, 2007

Stop Complaining

So it's after 3 AM and I am awake because I am on pain meds and am unable to fall into a deep sleep yet I keep having weird dreams. I believe these are called lucid dreams.

So why am I on meds? Well I have to preface the story with another story so you'll understand the title to my post.

Saturday night Malden Youth Hockey had a 10k raffle funraiser at the Moose Lodge in Malden and no, I did not win anything. I am not a big drinker but put me in a crowd with music and they go down easily. So of course I paid the price into a bucket next to my bed the rest of the evening until I passed out. And my point would be? lol Well I don't own any comfortable shoes that look nice so I wore my pretty black boots with a heel much too high. I bought them for my (OUCH) 25th reunion and had a good opportunity to wear them again. By the end of the night I had to take them off and go home barefoot and all day today my feet throbbed.
I made it through the day until 9:30 tonight Justin got out of bed to say he had a headache. I went to the cabinet to get the Tylenol and a huge full bottle of Zest body wash fell directly on my baby toe. My children hear me as I usually swear like a taxi driver when I stub a toe and then I'm over it. But not this time. The pain didn't go away and yes, I cried like the baby I am (NOT). Thank goodness I kept my meds from my last surgery for an emergency so I took some. I ended up at the ER all drowsy and loopy and I did break the little toe and now I am wearing a god awful UGLY boot thing.

I complained about my feet from my shoes and look what happened?

I tied that one in pretty good don't you think?

The ironic thing is that I was waking up early starting today to hit the gym before work. I vowed to start this routine Monday and now I can't even drive. Go figure!

Love and light,

~W~

Labels:

posted by Unknown @ 3:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home