Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Sunday, April 22, 2007

update and info

Wow I feel good. Still a bit tired, but good! Yesterday I took my daughter, her friend, and the puppy to the BEACH! It was such a gorgeous day! Friday, my first day home I took the kids and puppy to my Sister Lisa's. My Nephew got a trampoline for his Birthday and I couldn't wait to try it out. It was so fun that now I want one.

Today Casey had softball practice. (I think I may already have a bit of a tan). Her coach said that she will be the starting pitcher. I didn't even knew she had it in her!

Tonight Justin was packing a lunch and asked if her could give Molly (the puppy) some grapes. I never heard of anything that said they were bad for dogs so we gave her some. After the fact I decided to look it up on Google and guess what? Grapes and Raisins can be lethal to dogs in large quantity. So please beware! I included the link for this. http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/grapeandraisin.htm
We didn't give her much but we will watch for some signs just the same.

Love and Light,

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 9:27 PM

1 Comments:

At August 20, 2007 10:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly is a dolly! And so is her Momma!
Love, Lisa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home