Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Busy at work

So here I sit confined to my bed while hooked up to my Lymphedema pump. I am trying to keep up with doing this but it is very difficult to sit still for 3 hrs a day! Of course typing with one hand is a challenge:-)

I thought I would touch on a few subjects. I have so many doctors that I am due or overdue to see for either exams or tests that just thinking about it makes my head spin. All I want to do is focus on writing my book. But I know that I must not lose focus on my health because what good will I be to everyone if I don't take care of me? So I booked my CT and PET scans for 4/19. I am very happy that they were able to schedule them on the same day. It will obviously be a long day but I will bring the laptop and use my time wisely! Tomorrow I will call my Dermatologist for a follow-up appointment. This is one appointment that I am long overdue on. How lucky would be if I could get this for the same day too!

The progress on my book is going well. I have just begun working on my book proposal. Very exciting!! While I am very eager to get it done, I am not going to rush it. For those who may not know, a book proposal is extremely important and will be the key in getting my voice heard. If only I could escape all alone for a week, somewhere right on the water where I would have no distractions. I would have this completed! When I write I have to be alone in my thoughts. For some reason I can focus much more clearly near the water. Someday, someway, I will have a little place of my own on the water. It may be years but at that point maybe I will have switched to writing novels. We shall see!

Love and light,

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 8:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home