Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

My Book

I am finally ready to begin my book. I'm excited and terrified all at the same time.

From our experiences comes wisdom to pass on to our loved ones and future generations. I’ve pondered over why my story would be of benefit not only to a select few, but for all who open their heart, mind and soul and take time to read it.

It seems like anyone who has been through more than their share of difficulties have come to the same conclusion: write a book! I can see why. But what makes me different? I know that I am. I know that I am destined to create a change in this world and it begins with the planting of the seeds.

I have a voice and I will be heard.

So very long ago I decided that I wanted to write a book. But not just any book. It had to mean something, It HAD to touch lives in a profound and positive way. My ultimate dream has been to dedicate my life to helping others: to save the world.

We all are put here on earth to learn. It’s almost as if earth is the classroom. All the lessons and tests are given to us based upon our own decisions and free will. What many of us don’t realize it that the resources we need for the answers are here, either within us or around us. This is an open book test!

I am ready to face my biggest fear in life and that is to speak my mind at risk of being ridiculed and even perhaps having my sanity questioned.

I have a voice and I will be heard.

posted by Unknown @ 11:35 AM

1 Comments:

At September 11, 2009 2:40 PM , Blogger andrea said...

I love it! Your book should be called
I Have A Voice
Love ya =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home