Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Monday, September 01, 2008

Back to Life....Back to R*E*A*L*I*T*Y

Well summer is over and it's been quite a while since I last posted. I spent the most wonderful 2 weeks in California. We spent 1 week in San Diego and 1 in Santa Barbara. California is the place to be. No bugs!!!!!!!!! And the weather is unbelievable all the time...no humidity! Oh and the people are so pleasant and curteous! So if I ever move out of Mass it will be to San Diego.

Now it's back to life..back to reality.

Friday I go for my routine CT scans to find out if I am still in remission. Deep breath. These are the times that stress me out but I fight the feelings as best I can. This is a reality that doesn't get any easier so I just have to learn to deal with it. I don't see my Oncologist for a week after the scans so I will have to wait for the results.

I have so many things to focus on and keep me busy:-) Someone smashed the back window on my van Saturday and of course being the long weekend I can't do anything about it until tomorrow. And I will be quite busy job hunting! That's always fun huh?

I will post some Cali and other various summer pics when I have more time and patience.

Love and light!

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 3:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home