Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Bad News

Yesterday morning I got the call saying that Grampy passed away:-( As of my last post on him he was realeased fom the hospital and actually improved while there. He and Nanny ventured out to Walmart and dinner one day and I continued praying that maybe he would go into at least a partial remission. On Tuesday he apparently he knew it was happening and asked to be brought to Hospice care and passed in the wee hours of Wednesday morning.

Casey wrote a speech which I would like to share with you.
"My grandfather was a loving man.He was kind and thoughtful and treated everybody with care." A request was made that I take down the speech until after the funeral so I will post the remainder next week.


Visiting hours are 4-8 on Monday 7/7/08 at Breslin.

posted by Unknown @ 10:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home