Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Update

Yesterday was my appointment to see my surgeon. I pretty much haven't disclosed my situation to my family. As I was getting ready for my appointment my sister called and asked if I were getting ready for work. I had to tell her where I was going and the ironic thing was that she was going to Dana Farber too and seeing the same doctor for a follow-up! Things happen the way they were meant to be!

Beth (my Surgeon) was able to feel what I was feeling. She thinks it may be a lymph node but can't be certain. I already had a CT scan scheduled for today and an appointment with my Oncologist next week. She would like for me to also have a PET scan done and is contacting my Onc to set it up. So for now it's another waiting game and I am OK with that. A week or two isn't going to break me. I've been losing too much sleep as it is and it can't get any worse. I am very accustomed to living on adrenaline even though I look like I have 2 black eyes and basically look like crap. lol

On to other things. Casey made the travel basketball team. They have been practicing 2x a week and her first game is next weekend. Some of the games are way out there! Between her and Justin, who's games are always out there, I am going to have to find another source of fuel for my van.

Justin's youth hockey team is doing pretty well. His team was bumped up a level so now the competition is going to be tougher. He has also tried out for High School hockey and will being playing JV in addition.

That's all for now~

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 8:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home