Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Friday, October 19, 2007

**WHEW**

We did it!! Josh Beckett you're my hero! I slept very well last night-thank you very much! I do have to mention that Coco Crisp needs to step it up. The player that disturbs me the most is Julio Lugo. Jacoby Ellsbury should have went in for him NOT Manny!! What are they thinking????? I think Dustin Pedroia is going to prove himself now, I believe he's ready and I am trying hard not to give up on him.
I love when they show the players being all silly like Papelbon even if it's from previous games. It brings the moral up for me anyway. Saturday Justin has a hockey game in Tyngsboro so it will be a race against the clock to get home for the first pitch. I should have gone to Fenway after the game to wait in line for tickets to tomorrow's game!

Yesterday I saw the Neurologist. He would like to make sure it's not something serious in my brain affecting my body temperature so they'd like to look at my brain, more specifically the hypothalmus by doing an MRI. My appt is at 6am tomorrow morning and I will be heavily sedated. Why am I so claustrophobic in my old age? Anyway my neuro exam shows that I have pretty much no reflexes left and the sensations on my right side pale in comparison to the left. Most likely a result from the chemo. I'm thankful don't get me wrong, but long term side effects bite the big one. I think most of my aches and pains can be explained this way and it's not old age!! lol

Ok-enough rambling for now.

Love and light,

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 10:32 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home