Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dreams

I love, love, love to dream. Dreams fascinate me..always have. I get to escape in my sleep and dream whatever I want. Anything is possible. Some of my dreams feel so real and there's nothing like waking up after a nice dream.

Some quotes I found:

Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you. ~Marsha Norman

A dream which is not interpreted is like a letter which is not read. ~The Talmud

Pay attention to your dreams - God's angels often speak directly to our hearts when we are asleep. ~Quoted in The Angels' Little Instruction Book by Eileen Elias Freeman, 1994

That which the dream shows is the shadow of such wisdom as exists in man, even if during his waking state he may know nothing about it.... We do not know it because we are fooling away our time with outward and perishing things, and are asleep in regard to that which is real within ourself. ~Paracelsus, quoted in The Dream Game

I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night. ~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes~

Love and light~

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 7:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home