Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Back to school





Summer is over and we are once again in an adjustment period. Justin is settling in at Westford Academy and Casey is in her same school but in what is now considered middle school. I AM OLD!! 39 1/2 this month! Is it too soon to begin freaking out about turning 40 in 6 months?

California was beautiful and I saw plenty of it. We stayed one night in San Diego at Nicky and Brian's, drove to Santa Barbara and stayed 2 nights, then one night in LA and the last one back in San Diego. I love driving the Pacific Coast Highway! If only I was driving a convertible! And I must mention how incredibly beautiful Nicky and Brian's house is! I am so Happy for them.

Leaving San Diego was difficult. Lauren (Casey's friend) and her step-dad Brian drove us to the airport. I think I cried the most as we said farewell. Life will not be the same again but in my heart I know we will keep in touch and always be friends.

We ended the summer by going White Water Rafting on the Dead River in The Forks, Maine. We went Labor Day Weekend on high water release day (LEVEL 4 RAPIDS BABY!) This was my first time but it won't be my last. It got very scary at times but I guess that is the thrill right? Now I have to go skydiving because it's on my "list".

Nothing to report on my health. Checkups and tests coming in a few months and no sense worrying now.

Will post again soon.

Love and light~

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 9:14 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home