Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Monday, November 26, 2007

Lurking Demons

The demons which normally live hidden in my subconscious are infiltrating into my conscious. Something is wrong. I feel it. I've felt it for many months but I pushed it out of my mind. But now they flood my dreams. This always happen when I ignore my gut. I am in a dark place because I know the drill. The cycle comes full circle when I confirm what I already know. And I know I've said this all before maybe using different words. And I did make the calls, see the doctors, have the tests and nothing was found. And when I say nothing, it was NOT nothing, just not detectable yet. My body or maybe my mind senses it long before it can be viewed with tests. Then months go by and I push it out of my mind praying that they are right. I try and succeed to convince myself that this time I am wrong. But I only succeed for a little while. During this time I LIVE for today. Then I get flooded with the dreams and the cycle comes full circle with the last step of confirmation. I know that they'll find it because they will see it now. I only hope I have the strength........................................................

posted by Unknown @ 11:41 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home