Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Pet Scan

Today I saw my Oncologist. He felt something but it was in a different spot so I had him feel the other thing. He's hoping it's just lymph nodes.

He printed up a copy of my CT report which looks good. He also pulled up the pictures on the computer to look for himself to see if lymph nodes showed up in the area but they didn't. So he agrees that I should have a PET Scan and I am going back on Friday for that. Also thinks if nothing shows up, I am already scheduled to see the surgeon again in February so maybe an ultrasound should be done if it comes to that.

That's all for now.

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 12:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home