Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

PET Scan results

I spoke to Dr. Demetri's nurse regarding my PET Scan results. Nothing really worrisome showed up on the scan. What lit up was a lymph node in my neck and in my groin and it wasn't really bright so the concern is minimal. I still follow up with a doc in the Lance Armstrong Survivors Clinic in January and again with the surgeon in February so I can sit tight for now.

Love to you~

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 9:45 AM

2 Comments:

At January 24, 2008 6:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello Wendy, you probably don't remember me anymore, since it's been a long long time that we talked and worked together back at good BTM...I'm Teresina, got married back in 99 to a german and now residing in Germany. I am so very proud of you and wishing you and family all the best for 2008 and than some. All my love, Teresina Oebel (previously ''Thompson'')

 
At January 24, 2008 10:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Teresina of course I remember you! I've wondered if you remained in Germany. I'd like to hear about you and what you've been up to. You can get my e-mail address from my website so drop me a line if you get a chance

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home