Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sigh of relief

Good News! I sent an E-mail to my Onc to let him know I had my scans and that I dropped of records from another hospital. I included my NP from my other doctor on the E-mail to keep her in the loop and she responded that she looked up the results of my scans and everything looks good. So needless to say I am very happy and not surprised because I feel great and will not go down that road again. Am I a miracle or is my will so strong that I can conquer anything? Whatever the case may be I don't care as long as I get to be a wonderful loving grandmother someday!

Love and light,

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 9:02 AM

1 Comments:

At September 14, 2008 7:06 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

Hi Wendy,
Congratulations on your test results! I don't know if you remember me but I'm Cindy from FORCE who lives in Reading. Are you still dating the guy from here? How's your sister? I became a grandmother to a beautiful baby girl, Zahra and I'm loving it! It will happen to you someday! I saw your link when I was cleaning out my email and am so glad you are doing well. Hope to see you at a future FORCE meeting.
Cindy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home