Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Taking my own advice

Trying for once to sleep without the tv on. My mind never stops and I am always thinking of something. Pondering, analyzing and making sense of it all. I can't sleep. I need to write but it's 2:15AM and I'm tired. Many times I ignore my "nag" and just lay there, thinking of all I could be writing. Knowing that I won't remember if I don't get it on paper now. (still blame chemo-brain even after all this time). But tonight, I decide to take my own advice and listen to the "nag" and just get up and write. I am a writer after all right?

posted by Unknown @ 2:24 AM

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2010 2:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy, I've "been there and done that too." When you've got to write...YOU'VE GOT TO WRITE, right then. Because unfortunately, chemo brain is alive and well and living in our heads.

We never know what our real purpose in life is but I think it may be to survive and share our story. Girlfriend, you keep writing. There are so many other women out there that need to read survivor stories.
xoxo Kathleen O'Keefe-Kanavos
www.survivingcancerland.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home