Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Book

Yes, I have been neglecting my health a little and promise to make calls this week and set up some appointments. I hear my sister's voice nagging me. I just realized that last month was 7 yrs as a survivor from Angiosarcoma and Melanoma and next month will be 10 yrs from Breast Cancer and Melanoma insitu. Woooooohoooooo, keep the years coming because I have so much to do.

As of late, I am extremely happy with the progress on my book. It's all starting to fit together like a puzzle. And I love puzzles! The anticipation is going to lead to elation in the very near future and I am terrified yet so excited. While I am already very happy, I am not satisfied nor may I ever be as I continue my quest for knowledge for myself but only to share it with you. For you.

Love and light,

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 9:51 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home