Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Yearning, Calling, Summoning?

My dilemma is and has been that I just have so much to say that I don't know where to begin. I keep finding new pieces that all make sense and I know they are extremely relevant to my quest but I have some difficulty with patience! I am so happy for what's to come even though I myself don't know what it is. Maybe this won't make sense to you, but it does to me:-)

I guess this post is for my benefit. I feel I need to document these feelings now for later. It all means something!

California is of utmost importance to me and I don't know why. I've always wanted to go and it took me 33 yrs to finally see it. Since then I've been 3 times and I never want to leave! I can never stay long enough to satisfy me. I cannot stop thinking about going back. When I am there I feel like I belong. I feel like I am home. But I barely touched the surface. There is something waiting for me! I've only been from SD to SB but haven't been able to get to SF. My "Nag" is reminding me continuously with signs everywhere I look.

So while I don't know why, I do know that I will be finding out:-)

Things don't always have to make sense or be logical for them to be right. Lead with your heart and let the love in.

Love and light,

Wendy

posted by Unknown @ 4:22 PM

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2010 11:46 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

I love, love, LOVE California. Had I not met G -- I'd be there right now. But then I wouldn't be where I am today...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home