Wendy Lerman Blog

An addendum to the website http://www.wendylerman.com

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Clarity.

My mom's Oncologist asked her to speak in front of some Harvard Medical students in 1987,three months before she passed away. When I watched the video last year I learned things about her I never knew. Despite not having the resources (especially the internet) she was on to something huge and she was determined to open the eyes of: the medical community and cancer patients. I know for sure that had she lived longer, she would have discovered the rest of the missing pieces and found a way to prove what she knew for the benefit of mankind. "Coincidentally" my own journey led me to the same conclusions(and then some) fueling the same passion and determination to open some eyes. Discovering all of this about my mom in hindsight completely blows my mind, making it extremely clear what I was put on this earth to do.

Here is one of the excerpts from the video where she so emphatically states:
"As far as I'm concerned, doctor's play a very important part. Cancer is not just a physical illness, it's also emotional and it affects everybody. I'm telling you, anyone undergoing any treatment for cancer needs someone who can treat, not only the physical side, the emotional side too. That's just as important!"


I think it's fitting to include one of my archived blog postings. The Reason.
http://wendylerman.blogspot.com/2010_02_01_archive.html

With love and light,

W.L.L.

posted by Unknown @ 11:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home